MASTER CYLINDER, PIVOT TYPE, 7/10"
77-Series master cylinders offer the latest in racing master cylinder technology in a very lightweight and compact design. The rear spherical bearing mount and one-piece piston/pushrod eliminate side thrust into the master cylinder bore, providing consistent and repeatable braking.
77-Series Master Cylinder Features
- Billet aluminum body profile is optimized for each bore size, providing the highest levels of strength/stiffness while minimizing weight.
- Hand-built and blueprinted for cut-off port travel. Cut-off port travel may be tuned for increased or decreased pedal free-play using optional shims.
- Proprietary low-friction coatings minimize wear and provide smooth operation.
- Spherical bearing (rear pivot) is positively retained with snap rings.
- 1.1″ of stroke provides the fluid displacement needed for a wide variety of applications.
- AN-3 outlet port
- AN-6 crush washer seal inlet port (AN-6 to AN-4 adapter available for use with 77-Series master cylinders)
- Weighs .30 lbs (varies by bore size)